How to Automatically Create Short Links for WordPress
When you set up WP-Short.cm plugin, you will automatically get short branded links for WordPress website pages and published articles.
Installing WP-Short.cm on your WordPress website is a simple procedure but which has minor specialties. Let’s take a look at the instruction below.
Wordpress.com allows to add plugins only with a business price plan. We may easily avoid this. For adding plugins and themes free of charge, you need to change Wordpress.com to Wordpress.org.
- Go to nameofsite.wordpress.com/wp-admin. It is an admin panel, which displays all necessary website data. Click on Tools – Export.
- The next step is to opt for Start export in a free version.
- Then choose to export all content and download the file on the computer. The file is .xml format.
The next step is to install WordPress using one of the web hosting, which provides WordPress downloading: Bluehost, HostGator and so on.
When the WP is installed, import an .xml file.
Tools – Import – WordPress – Browse file – Upload file and import.
After that, you may easily add plugins and themes to your website.
From the Dashboard, opt for Plugins then click on Add.
Search WP Short.cm in a search line.
Select Install – OK and ultimately Activate Plugin.
This will return you to the WordPress Plugins page. Find WP Short.cm in the list and click the Settings link to configure.
Enter your API key and that’s all. You will find your API key in a Short.cm account, Integration and API.
You will easily add a Short.cm Plugin after watching the video instruction below.
The article is about:
- Short.cm plugin for WordPress.
- How to install Short.cm Plugin.
- Tutorial for WP Plugin.