Short.cm is a shortening service, which converts a long link to a short and attractive one.
Short.cm is a must-use tool for any social media manager. It helps to shorten URLs to increase link trustworthiness. At first sight, clients should understand where the link redirects them. Even when creating a well-made image and a headline, you may lose the clicks because of the URL. It’s a psychological factor, which plays a crucial role. Facing a cute thing both you and me will have a desire to touch it. This happens with customers, also. When they see a beautiful link, trust, assurance, and nice URL make them click on it.
The advantages of Short.cm
Among existing shortening services, Short.cm has advantages that distinguish it from other ones.
- Low Price and Quick Support
Short.cm has the cheapest price plans on the market. When comparing it with Bitly, Short.cm is ten times cheaper. For example, the Bitly plan costs $900 per month, while a Short.cm small plan is $19.99.
In case of any questions or requests, contact Short.cm support. We answer tickets as soon as possible, so that you don't have to wait long before.
Despite being the cheapest shortening service on the market, Short.cm has more features than other services.
1. Mobile targeting. With the help of the one link, your customers will be redirected to different URLs depending on their mobile's OS. Instead of three separate links, you will only use one, which will help to simplify the work process. Mobile targeting
2. Campaign tracking. UTM-coded links are too long. You add UTM parameters, but Short.cm doesn’t display them. In addition to being short and memorable, the links are informative. Campaign tracking
3. Geo-targeting. Redirect users to relevant web pages depending on their location. With Short.cm's geo-targeting, you can divide users not only by country but also by region. This means that users in two different areas will face different web pages. Geo-targeting
4. Link expiration. Users are redirected to a new destination URL with relevant information when an old one expires. Link expiration
5. Link cloaking. When you activate the link-cloaking feature, the original URL is replaced with a shortened one in the address bar. Link cloaking
6. Password protection. Limit the number of users who want to have access to your website. When you share a short protected link with users, they have to enter the correct password to reach the content. Password protection
7. QR code generation. Even though short links are easy to type into the address bar of a smartphone's browser, the method of transferring the URL after scanning the QR code is even more convenient. As a result, customers will visit your site frequently that leads to increasing CTR and brand recognition. QR code generation
8. API for developers. Use API docs for implementing shortening features to your application. API documentation
Short.cm integrates with many apps, which helps to make work automatic and provide Short.cm users with additional marketing tools for promoting the brand.
Short.cm integrates with Zapier, Segment, Google Chrome, Slack, WordPress, iOS App Store, and MacOS App Store. Browse the full list of Short.cm integrations to choose the necessary one for you.
Short.cm displays detailed statistics for each short link and for the domain as a whole. You can observe such elements as total clicks, unique clicks, date range (filtering), click statistics, devices used, top referrers, social referrers, top browsers, and top countries.
How to shorten links
It takes you 15 seconds to shorten a link in Short.cm. Just paste a long link to the long link bar and the service responds with the “Link management” pop-up window. After that, edit a slug, share a link, or customize necessary functions in the “Link management” window.
Watch the video guide below on how to shorten links in the Short.cm shortening service.