The Short.cm Affiliate Program
Affiliate marketing is an additional tool for promoting a brand and raising income. Affiliate programs make sense for businesses and people who want to set one more channel of earning money.
Three primary roles are involved in an affiliate program:
- a business – the service that launches an affiliate program (like Amazon, Airbnb, Short.cm);
- a partner – the one who takes part in the affiliate program and promote a particular affiliate link to get a reward;
- an internet user – the one who clicks an affiliate link and purchases a product.
There are several types of affiliate programs, depending on the reward a service offers to its partners. The bonus could be paid for:
1. Sales – probably the most effective choice for a business: a partner is paid a particular percentage of the purchase made by an internet user. Money is transferred after a user has made a purchase.
2. Clicks – when an internet user clicks an affiliate link, the partner gets a reward. However, the cost per click is just a few cents, whereas the cost per sale could vary from 5% to 30% of the purchase. By “hanging out” the affiliate link in a “visible” place, partners promote the affiliate link to attract more visitors and clicks.
3. Registration – if a user, who clicks an affiliate link, fills out a form or answers some questions, a partner gets a reward. This scheme is used to conduct marketing research or create a database of potential customers.
A Concept of the Short.cm Affiliate Program
Short.cm has launched the affiliate program to attract new customers and let someone raise a passive income. Short.cm follows the first type of affiliate program – paying the reward for purchases.
Note: After a user, who came from an affiliate, upgrades to the paid plan, Short.cm pays 30% of this plan to the affiliate.
The way of joining and participating in the affiliate program is simple and consists of some straightforward steps:
1. Registration in the affiliate program, opening a special internal account in the affiliate program, and obtaining an individual affiliate link (code). Follow this source to open your personal Stripe account: https://shortcm.xyz/affiliate
2. After a partner gets a personal affiliate link, he/she can track the rewards on a Short.cm account: https://app.short.cm/users/profile/affiliate
3. A record about a new partner is added into the Short.cm database so that Short.cm tracks that the client has come precisely through the affiliate link of a particular partner.
4. If a user who came through an affiliate link upgrades a paid pricing plan, a commission is credited to the partner’s Stripe account.
5. The partner withdraws the earned amount in an accessible way from the personal internal account.
What did you learn?
- affiliate marketing
- best affiliate programs
- affiliate network
- affiliate marketing programs